Park University Tuition
Ready to start school, but concerned about how to pay for it?
Park University puts those concerns to rest with multiple ways to help you make college affordable. We recommend using our net price calculator for a more precise tuition estimation. Explore how to plan and pay for your college education.
Financial Aid Information
Scholarship Opportunities Include:
- Park Military Family Scholarship
- James J. Lennon Memorial Scholarship
- Sergeant Major Stan Hillery (Ret.) Memorial Scholarship
- Air Force Aid Society’s General Henry Hap Arnold Education Grant Program
- Officers’ Spouses’ Club Scholarships
- Enlisted Spouses’ Club Scholarships
Contact our financial aid department for more information about scholarship opportunities.
Phone : (816) 584-6290
Special Tuition Rates Undergraduate
- Active Duty and Active Duty Dependents – $250/credit hr
- Reservists and National Guard – $250/credit hr
- Veterans and Veteran Dependents using Chapter 33 or 35 benefits – $360/credit hr
- Dependents of Reservists and National Guard – $360/credit hr
- Federal employees, spouses and legal dependents – $360/credit hr
Special Tuition Rates Graduate
- Active Duty and Active Duty Dependents – $420/credit hr
- Reservists and National Guard – $420/credit hr
- Dependents of Reservists and National Guard – $510/credit hr
- Veterans and Veteran Dependents using Chapter 33 or 35 benefits – $510/credit hr
- Federal employees, spouses and legal dependents – $510/credit hr
Currently serving members may use Tuition Assistance (TA). National Guard and Reservists may tap into their TA programs. Tuition Assistance is a benefit available to eligible members of the Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, and Coast Guard. Congress has granted each service the ability to finance up to 100% for the tuition expenses of its members.
Each service has its own eligibility criteria, obligated service requirements, application process’ and restrictions. The money is normally distributed directly to the higher education institution by the individual service. Tuition Assistance is not a loan; it should be viewed as money you have worked for.
The GI Bill® provides benefits to veterans, service members and some dependents of disabled or deceased veterans wishing to pursue an education.
* Park will not impose any penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a Chapter 31 or Chapter 33 recipient borrow additional funds to cover the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement of a payment by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
For more information on how to apply for an individual scholarship or information on the financial assistance available to you, please contact Financial Aid Services.
Gainful employment programs are those that are offered by Park University that lead to a certificate or other non-degree credential, and for which students may receive federal financial assistance.
READY TO CONFIRM YOUR CREDITS?
At Park University, maximize your prior military experience so it works for you toward a better future.
Park University maximizes your military training and experience by using your Joint Service Transcript, or equivalent, earning up to 75 credit hour transfers and fair credit equivalencies. Explore our military focused programs and find your dream academic program available online and on military installations.